- Telangana: Shower of sops on June 2
- McCullum doubles down on England’s attacking plan
- Medvedev’s first round loss impacts battle for world No. 1
- Anantapur: Sandarbham emerging as voice of voiceless
- Kiran George upsets World No 9 Shi Yu
- Anantapur: Regional cluster group meeting of varsities held at JNTUA
- Mohit Sharma opens up on heart breaking last over
- Sara ‘scolded’ mum Amrita Singh for buying towel for Rs 1,600, reveals Vicky
- Allari Naresh’s Telugu action thriller ‘Ugram’ set for OTT release on June 2
- CM working towards achieving 17 sustainable development goals: Malladi Vishnu
Andhra Pradesh: 20-month old boy drowns to death in water sump in Uravakonda of Anantapur
In a tragic incident, a twenty month old boy dead after drowning in the water sump in Anantapur.
In a tragic incident, a twenty month old boy dead after drowning in the water sump in Anantapur. According to details, Jainullah and Yasmin reside in Indiranagar of Uravakonda town and makes living by selling coconuts. The couple has an only son, Mohammad Zaid (20 months).
Against this Mohammed Zaid went to play in the neighbours house on Thursday. He accidentally fell into the sump while playing at an open sump. The mother, who was engaged in household chores, did not even notice. After a while, those in the opposite house noticed and immediately pulled the boy out of the sump and rushed him to the Government Hospital.
The boy's parents and their family members mourned as doctors confirmed that he was already dead.