- Priyanka likely to launch two schemes ‘virtually’
- TTD hikes salaries of 9,000 contract employees
- Andhra Cricket Association addresses Hanuma Vihari's claims regarding Prudhvi Raj, new allegations arise.
- Actor Kenneth Mitchell, Known for 'Star Trek' and 'Captain Marvel', Passes Away at 49
- White Paper on Dharani portal soon: Revenue Minister
- PM Modi lays foundation for upgradation of Pakala, Srikalahasti rly stations
- A kidnapped woman jumps from an auto
- Netflix Ends Apple Billing for Legacy Subscribers
- Quick tips to help you prepare for your board exams
- Haryana and Patna Secure Semifinal Spots in Pro Kabaddi League.
Andhra Pradesh: Biometric attendance to village secretariat staff likely
The state government may introduce biometric system for attendance of staff in village and ward secretariats from Thursday
Amaravati: The state government may introduce biometric system for attendance of staff in village and ward secretariats from Thursday.
The state government reviewed the functioning of village and ward secretariats on the occasion of completion of two years of their launch and issued several guidelines for effective functioning of the village and ward secretariats.
The panchayat raj department issued orders on the compulsory residence of village and ward secretariat staff in the surroundings of their respective work places. The staff should furnish the address of their residence to the panchayat officer.
As per the orders, the staff of village and ward secretariats will get their wages based on their attendance through biometric system.