- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
- PM kickstarts LS polls campaign from 'lucky Yavatmal', slams UPA regime's graft
- Congress to make declaration on special category status to Andhra
- J&K Muslim Conference's both factions declared unlawful associations
- Nifty logs its biggest point and per cent loss in 25 sessions
- KIUG 2023: Chandigarh University men, Adamas University women clinch badminton team golds
- Hyundai Motor India commits to reach RE100 benchmark by 2025, targeting 100 pc use of renewable energy
- Check out 5 Series & Documentaries To watch On This National Science Day
- 7 in 10 digital devices people use saw ownership drop globally in 2023: Report
- STEM education: How advancement in tech taking major impact on students
Andhra Pradesh: Four friends die in a road accident in Prakasam district
The ghastly road accident reported where four friends who were returning in a car after visiting Srisailam Mallanna died on Tuesday.
The ghastly road accident reported where four friends who were returning in a car after visiting Srisailam Mallanna died on Tuesday. Another friend was seriously injured. The tragedy took place near Srinivasa Nagar in Tripuranthakam mandal of Prakasam district.
Going into details, three men of different ages were killed on the spot when the car lost control and hit a culvert while the other one died at Markapuram Hospital. Meanwhile, the one who is injured was shifted to Guntur
The police identified all of them as residents of Sthambalagaruvu area in Guntur. They are friends who live in the same colony. Departing on Tuesday morning, they visited Srisailam Mallanna and returned to Guntur after lunch. Police believe the lack of rest could have been the cause of the accident.