- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Andhra Pradesh: Husband allegedly kills wife by setting her on fire in Vizianagaram
A husband allegedly poured petrol on his wife and set her on fire and fled the scene. The incident took place at Jodimeraka village in Kothavalasa mandal of Vizianagaram district. Police said the incident has come to light late.
In a tragic incident that took place in Vizianagaram of Andhra Pradesh, a husband allegedly poured petrol on his wife and set her on fire and later fled the scene. The incident took place at Jodimeraka village in Kothavalasa Mandal of Vizianagaram district. Police said the incident has come to light late.
Going into the details, the police who are investigating a missing case a week ago after the married woman went missing have expedited the investigation on suspicion that the husband was also been missing in which shocking things came to light.
The police have confirmed that her husband Nagaraj allegedly killed her wife and launched search operations to find suspect Nagaraju who is on the run. The victim Lakshmi's body was found at the AP Model School and it is alleged that petrol was poured and set on fire after the deceased was murdered. However, more details regarding this incident are yet to be ascertained.