- Narayana Yuva Sena demands fresh water supply from plant established by Narayana
- Durgesh supporters take out rally seeking ticket to him
- NMD Farooq consoles kin of those died due to arrest of Naidu in Nandyal
- MWC 2024: Samsung Displayed OLED Cling Band: A Futuristic smartphone and a smartwatch
- Bishop Jayarao Polimera, Head of the Roman Catholic emphasises youth should have talent
- GVMC mayor lays foundation stone for development works in Maddilapalem
- Kotamreddy confident of hattrick victory
- MVV Satyanarayana lays foundation stone for Varasiddhi Vinayaka Durga Polamamba Temple in Vizag
- Speaker disqualifies 8 MLAs from Assembly
- GHMC Dy Floor leader visits Veerannagutta to oversee arrangements for Maha Sivaratri
Andhra Pradesh: Special team studies cashew crop losses
A special team appointed by the government of Andhra Pradesh visited the remote villages and tribal habitations to estimate the loss occurred to cashew yields due to the recent gales in Kanya district on Saturday.
Parvathipuram Manyam: A special team appointed by the government of Andhra Pradesh visited the remote villages and tribal habitations to estimate the loss occurred to cashew yields due to the recent gales in Kanya district on Saturday.
The government appointed Dr R Uma Maheswara Rao, P Hari Kumar, R Srinivasa Rao to examine the situation of cashew crops.
The experts along with collector Nishanth Kumar visited the cashew gardens in Dokisila village.
The officials interacted with farmers and inquired about the losses and said that the horticulture experts would give suggestions to revive the trees and to get better flowering in next season.
Farmers appealed to the officials to sanction compensation for losing crops.