- Massive Fire Breaks Out In Delhi's Jahangirpuri
- ‘Asur 2’ creator reveals show didn’t have writers’ room initially
- Arya shares interesting things about ‘Sarpatta Parambarai 2’
- Andhra Pradesh: Devotees rush continues at Tirumala amid weekend
- Bandi lists out top 10 jokes by KCR to people
- Andhra Pradesh: Light to Moderate rains predicted in state for three days amid surface trough
- Oxfam India To Offer Affected People Emotional Support And Counselling
- WFI Chief Brij Bhushan To Address Rally On June 11 In UP
- Sharwanand Weds Rakshita In A Grand Ceremony At Leela Palace In Jaipur
- NTR centenary celebrations held grandly under the direction of VB Entertainments
Andhra Pradesh: Two brothers electrocuted to death in Anantapur district
The incident in which two brothers died due to electric shock took place in Cherlopally, D. Horhall mandal of Anantapur district.
The incident in which two brothers died due to electric shock took place in Cherlopally, D. Horhall mandal of Anantapur district. According to villagers and police, Ramachandra (45) and Ganganna (43) from Cherlopally are farming and supporting their families.
Ramachandra went near the cattle shed when he heard the barking of bulls at midnight on Saturday. However, the electric wires with the power supply were already attached to the roof. Ramachandra, who went there in this order, died on the spot with an electric shock.
Gangana, the younger brother also went inside and died due to electric shock. Upon learning of the matter the locals cut off the power supply and brought out the dead bodies from the shed. Tragedy struck in the village when two brothers were killed.