- Vijayawada: TDP-JSP releases first list
- Jatara a massive success: Seethakka
- Lake Tahoe’s Cosy Retreats: A Gateway to Nature and Adventure
- Dubai Unveils Five-Year Visa for Indians
- Devotees bid adieu to tribal deities
- Suspected IED blast kills student in Manipur, another injured
- Asian Track Cycling: Arshad Shaikh, Jyoti Gaderiya win their third gold; Harshita bags silver as India claims four medals
- Corporate earnings surprised on the upside due to improvement in margins
- Ashok Chavan 'injures' Congress again, 55 Nanded ex-corporators join BJP
- Adani Group, Uber to form JV to help expand fleet on green energy?
Andhra Pradesh: Two dead and One injured as lorry collides with Bolero vehicle in Visakhapatnam
In a ghastly road accident took place in Visakhapatnam district of Andhra Pradesh, two persons were killed in a road accident on the national highway near Elamanchili petrol bunk on Sunday morning.
In a ghastly road accident took place in Visakhapatnam district of Andhra Pradesh, two persons were killed in a road accident on the national highway near Elamanchili petrol bunk on Sunday morning. Meanwhile, another person was seriously injured. Going into the details, a lorry collided with a Bolero vehicle on the national highway leaving two dead on the spot.
Upon receiving the information, the police rushed to the spot and took relief measures. The injured man was rushed to a hospital for treatment, police said adding that a case was registered and being investigated.
However, the complete information is yetvto be ascertained. The deceased have been identified as Nanny and Suribabu of Gopalapatnam village in Payakarapet mandal. The police said a case has been registered and is being investigated further.