- LG sanctions CBI probe against Satyendar Jain
- Can Ponnam fulfill promise of merging Husnabad with Karimnagar?
- Lokesh’s Sankharavam in Ongole LS seat from today
- BJP begins screening of ticket aspirants
- Mylavaram MLA Krishna Prasad joins TDP
- Kapu leader Mudragada likely to join YSRCP
- YSRCP expects 15 lakh people for 4th Siddham meet
- BJP decision on tie-up with TDP, JSP after NDA meet
- ‘Pattu Vastrams’ presented to srisailam mallanna
- Make pulse polio a grand success
Andhra Pradesh: Two drowned to death and one rescued at RK Beach in Visakhapatnam
A tragic incident took place in Visakhapatnam on the occasion of Maha Shivartri festival where three students drowned while swimming in the sea at RK Beach. Among the three, two people were killed and one survived.
A tragic incident took place in Visakhapatnam on the occasion of Maha Shivaratri festival where three students drowned while swimming in the sea at RK Beach. Among the three, two people were killed and one survived. The deceased have been identified as K. Rohit (16) of East Point Colony and J. Simhadri (15) of Padda Jalaripeta.
Meanwhile, a student named Rohit was confirmed to have died due to seizures. Another student named Pawan (15) went for a swim at the same beach and was swept away by the waves. The local swimmers took the initiative and rescued him and brought him ashore.
The bodies of Rohit and Simhadri were shifted to KGH for postmortem. Pawan, who survived, was rushed to a hospital for treatment. MVP CI Ramanaiah has registered a case and is investigating the incident.