- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
- Massive Fire Breaks Out In Delhi's Jahangirpuri
- ‘Asur 2’ creator reveals show didn’t have writers’ room initially
- Arya shares interesting things about ‘Sarpatta Parambarai 2’
- Andhra Pradesh: Devotees rush continues at Tirumala amid weekend
- Bandi lists out top 10 jokes by KCR to people
- Andhra Pradesh: Light to Moderate rains predicted in state for three days amid surface trough
- Oxfam India To Offer Affected People Emotional Support And Counselling
- WFI Chief Brij Bhushan To Address Rally On June 11 In UP
Andhra Pradesh: Youth assaults 6-year-old girl in East Godavari, case filed under POCSO Act
A youth allegedly assaulted a class 1 girl in Ramachandrapuram of East Godavari district. Going into the details by Draksharamam police and locals.
In a horrific incident, a youth allegedly assaulted a class 1 girl in Ramachandrapuram of East Godavari district. Going into the details by Draksharamam police and locals. Satyavada Satyanarayana, a 19-year-old from Kapavaram village in Ramachandrapuram mandal took a six-year-old girl who came from Kandulapalem village to his grandmother's house two days ago on Sunday to his house. The accused sexually assaulted and left the bleeding girl on the road in Kandulapalem and left.
The locals who noticed rushed the girl to Ramachandrapuram Area Hospital. Ramachandrapuram CI V Srinivas reached Hospital immediately and collected details. The CI was shocked when the girl herself told him of the incident. DSP Balachandra Reddy came and examined the girl's condition. The girl was shifted to Kakinada GGH for better treatment.
Draksharama sub inspector S. Tulsiram collected details from the girl's relatives. The girl spoke to her mother and said that a POCSO Act case would be registered against the accused.