- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- TalentSprint announces new program ‘WISH’ for Women Engineering students
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Canadian International School hosts its 10th edition of Model United Nations conference
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
Anil Chandra Punetha is appointed as chairman AP NMDC
The ex-Chief Secretary Anil Chandra Punetha, 1984 batch IAS officer is being appointed as Chairman for AP Mineral Development Corporation limited on Tuesday.
Amaravati: The ex-Chief Secretary Anil Chandra Punetha, 1984 batch IAS officer is being appointed as Chairman for AP Mineral Development Corporation limited on Tuesday.
He was removed from the post of CS by the Election Commission of India before polling conducted in the state in the first phase. From then onwards, he has been waiting for the post. Now, Chief Secretary LV Subrahmanyam appointed Punetha as Chairman for this corporation.
Punetha is due to retire in this month.