- HC dismisses Delhi University's plea against protests, deems it a police matter
- Vladimir Putin's war not only threatens Ukraine but also US: Antony Blinken
- Amit Shah to address public meet in MP ahead of LS polls
- TDP names 3 new faces from Chittoor district in first list
- Kartik Aaryan's Aashiqui 3 Faces Legal Trouble
- Here's how chronic stress boosts cancer spread
- TDP-Jana Sena alliance announces 15 candidates in joint Godavari district
- China beat host S Korea to reach men's final at World Team Table Tennis Championships
- Terrific to discuss India’s growth with Gautam Adani over delicious breakfast: Uber CEO
- Tamil Nadu Congress MLA Vijayadharani joins BJP
AP Chief secretary comments over AP Cabinet meeting on 10 May
The AP CMO (Chief Minister's office) has sent a note to Chief secretary LV Subramanyam to conduct the Cabinet meeting on 10 May.
Amaravati: The AP CMO (Chief Minister's office) has sent a note to Chief secretary LV Subramanyam to conduct the Cabinet meeting on 10 May.
However, the discussions have been carried out over conducting the Cabinet meeting. On Tuesday afternoon, the Chief Secretary had a meeting with CM Principal secretary Sai Prasad, and GAD (General Administration Department) political secretary Srikanth.
After the meeting, the CS had a chit chat with the media. Where he expressed doubts over the Cabinet meeting on 10th of this month.
He said on the permission of the Central Election Commission the Cabinet meeting will be conducted. After the EC's approval over the issues in the agenda, the meeting will take place.
During the unusual situations, the approval for the Cabinet meeting will be given. If there are any must to discuss issues, then only we will put them on the agenda.
He requested the CM office to share what all the issues which should be put on the agenda. Over the agenda which is given by CMO, we'll collect the information from the concerned department.
After the departments submit the information, a committee under CS will consider the report and send the agenda issues to the EC. CS LV Subramanyam clarified that the EC has to be informed before 48 hours.