- Audimulapu Suresh assures support to kin of Kanna Venkateshwarlu
- Delhi HC disposes appeal against single-judge who rejected restraining order on BharatPe's Grover over unpaid shares
- Shami's IPL 2024 Exit: Gujarat Titans Face Crisis with Ankle Injury
- Complete 240 residential units for PM Package employees by March 20: J&K
- Six-year-old boy mauled to death by stray dogs in UP district
- Studies show no safe air quality threshold exists for heart & lung health
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli's Son Akaay: Is He an Indian or British Citizen? Here's What You Need to Know.
- Several YSRCP leaders join TDP in Dharmavaram
- MP Poonamben Maadam bids farewell to Rambhakts by flagging off Aastha Train
- Calcutta HC grants bail to scribe arrested from Sandeshkhali, raps police for being hyper-active
AP Chief whip Srikanth Reddy warns Janasena MLA
The government chief whip Srikanth Reddy has raised the objections to the comments of Janasena party MLA Rapaka Vara Prasada Rao that YSRCP and BJP are the friendly alliance.
Amaravati: The government chief whip Srikanth Reddy has raised the objections to the comments of Janasena party MLA Rapaka Vara Prasada Rao that YSRCP and BJP are the friendly alliance.
He condemned the comments of Vara Prasada. Speaking in Assembly on Tuesday, Srikanth Reddy clarified that the YSRCP has not contested the elections with BJP nor we had any alliance with them.
On the occasion, whip Srikanth Reddy warns Janasena MLA that it is not correct to speak any like that. He criticized that everyone knows about the internal alliance between TDP and Janasena during the elections. He clarified that there is no situation to fight with the central government, and peacefully we'll work to achieve the special status to the state.