- Revolutionizing Women's Welfare: Delhi Introduces Mukhyamantri Mahila Samman Yojana
- Nothing Phone 2(a) Launch: Livestream, Price, Specifications Details
- YSRCP is ‘sinking boat’: Tulasi Reddy
- Waiting for strong candidate to fight in elections: Mekapati
- Chandrababu appoints Chillapalli Srinivasa Rao as State BC Declaration Committee member
- Devineni Avinash participates in foundation laying of development works
- Police seize `1.81 cr unaccounted money
- Guddampally Venu Reddy Participates in YSR Asara Varotsavalu Grant Program in Hindupuram
- Trafficking survivors need livelihood opportunities
- Congress OBC state chief demands SCS for AP
Arya Vysyas demand 2 berths in Cabinet
World Arya Vysya Maha Sabha president Tanguturi Ramakrishna on Sunday extended his greetings to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Chief Minister designate Y S Jaganmohan Reddy for their spectacular win in the recent elections.
Vijayawada: World Arya Vysya Maha Sabha president Tanguturi Ramakrishna on Sunday extended his greetings to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Chief Minister designate Y S Jaganmohan Reddy for their spectacular win in the recent elections. Addressing media, he appealed to Chief Minister designate Y S Jaganmohan Reddy that two Arya Vysya community MLAs should be inducted as ministers in the cabinet.
He appealed to Jagan that three MLAs, Kolagatla Veerabhadra Swami (Vizianagaram), Velampalli Srinivas (Vijayawada West) and Anna Rambabu (Giddaluru) were elected from the community. He also urged Jagan to appoint the community members in the nominated posts.
He recalled that the previous TDP government failed to allot Arya Vaisyas in the nominated posts. He also demanded that the new state government to allocate Rs 1,000 crore for the Arya Vaisya Corporation for the development of community.
He announced that the World Arya Vaisya Mahasabha would facilitate all the elected MLAs and MPs of both the Telugu states at Nagolu Subham Kalyana Mandapam in Telangana State soon. He also informed that former Tamil Nadu Governor K Rosaiah will participate as chief guest and honour all the people's representatives.
World Arya Vaisya Mahasabha Global leaders CC Keseva Rao, (Fizikem), honorary president, V V K Narasimha Rao, district president K Nageswara Rao, Vijayawada city president V Venkata Srinivasa Rao, Vasavi Satra Samudayam of Srisailam Temple Devaki Venkateswarlu and others were present.