- YSRCP Gearing up for early elections. Changes party in-charges
- AQI at an all-time high, but it is even worse inside your homes; Act now!
- Kodagu Police Swings dragnet
- Flipkart Year End Sale 2023: 5 Best TVs to buy under Rs 40,000
- Crackdown on Illicit Medical Practices
- Egg on the face of Muncipality
- Leelavathi was embodiment of selflessness: DCM D K Shivakumar
- Greenwood High students win inter school soccer tournament
- Senior Leadership Programme in Fintech launched
- Apple Watch help save US woman & her baby's life: Report
Ongole: BJP leaders protest over change of power bill slabs and sale of public assets
The Bharatiya Janata Party leaders in the Prakasam district organized protests at their respective homes, over the change of slabs in electricity bills to demand more charges and the sale of public assets by the government.
Ongole: The Bharatiya Janata Party leaders in the Prakasam district organized protests at their respective homes, over the change of slabs in electricity bills to demand more charges and the sale of public assets by the government.
The former president of BJP Prakasam district unit and state president of Atal Sena, PV Krishnareddy said that the state is going into darkness due to the mistakes and wrong decisions of the government.
He said that the decision of the government to change the slabs of power bills, has increased the demand for charges and the poor and middle-class people are suffering a lot. He said that the recent decision of the government to sell the public assets forces the future of the next generation into darkness and causes a great loss.
He said that following the instructions of the state BJP president Kanna Lakshminarayana, the party leaders and workers observed a protest at their respective places demanding the government to cancel the slabs change in power bills and GO for sale of public assets immediately.