- BRS, BJP ignored Telangana: CM
- Visakhapatnam: ‘Raja Shyamala Yagam' becomes a sentiment for political leaders
- Farmer dies as massive violence erupts in Haryana
- Eluru: Youth told to enhance skills, seize opportunities
- Rajamahendravaram: Officials review progress of voter enrollments, corrections
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 22nd February 2024
- India plans to earmark ‘shark hotspots’
- How do you define a good life?
- Year 2024 calls for recession-proofing economies
- TDP, JSP, BJP poll tie-up in final stage
Chandrababu Naidu has to vacate his bungalow: MLA Alla RK
The YSRCP Mangalagiri MLA Alla Ramakrishna Reddy clarified that he will continue to fight over the illegal constructions which are on the bank of river Krishna in Undavalli village.
Amaravati: The YSRCP Mangalagiri MLA Alla Ramakrishna Reddy clarified that he will continue to fight over the illegal constructions which are on the bank of river Krishna in Undavalli village.
He said Chandrababu Naidu's residing bungalow in Undavalli is also an illegal construction. MLA RK said that he'll not leave the issue until Chandrababu Naidu vacates his house.
He commented that Chandrababu Naidu who doesn't have an own house at AP capital city, speaking about Amaravati is not correct.
MLA Alla Ramakrishna Reddy remembered that YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had bought land at Tadepalli and build a house. He said Chandrababu Naidu who doesn't have own house in the capital city has no right to speak about CM YS Jagan.
He said to ask the contractors why the works have been stopped under the limits of the CRDA. He urged the contractors to meet the government if they have any doubts.
MLA said that the excess tenders are against the rules. He also said that the Chief Minister will continue as the chairman of the CRDA. Alla Ramakrishna Reddy said he has no information that CRDA chairman post is declared to him.