- Pawan Kalyan Balances Political Commitments and Film Shoot for 'OG
- National Pistachio Day: 5 compelling reasons to munch on pistachios every day
- HC dismisses Delhi University's plea against protests, deems it a police matter
- Vladimir Putin's war not only threatens Ukraine but also US: Antony Blinken
- Amit Shah to address public meet in MP ahead of LS polls
- TDP names 3 new faces from Chittoor district in first list
- Kartik Aaryan's Aashiqui 3 Faces Legal Trouble
- Here's how chronic stress boosts cancer spread
- TDP-Jana Sena alliance announces 15 candidates in joint Godavari district
- China beat host S Korea to reach men's final at World Team Table Tennis Championships
Civil services preliminary exam on June 2, Four centers in AP
Civil services preliminary examination 2019 will be held on 2 June (Sunday).
Amaravati: Civil services preliminary examination 2019 will be held on 2 June (Sunday). Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will be conducting the exam to select IAS and IPS officers, for which it has arranged four centers in the state at Anantapur, Tirupati, Vijayawada, and Visakhapatnam.
The government has appointed six IAS officers as observers of examination. For Anantapur center Babu IAS (Vice Chairman and Managing Director, Andhra Pradesh Industrial Infrastructure Corporation).
Tirupati center, Shashi Bhushan Kumar, IAS. Vijayawada Center Dr. Srikant Nagulapalli, IAS, P.Lakshmi Narasimham IAS. For Visakhapatnam center, Kantilal Dande IAS, Solomon Arokia Raj, IAS have been appointed as observers for the test in the state.
AP Chief Secretary LV Subrahmanyam has issued the orders appointing these six IAS officers as observers on Friday in Amaravati.
Candidates who have applied for UPSC CS exam can download the admit card till 2 June from the official website upsc.gov.in. Along with the admit card, the candidates have to carry a valid id proof to the exam center.
The civil services examination is conducted annually by the UPSC in three stages preliminary, main and interview to select officers for Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS) and Indian Police Service (IPS).