- Lavu Sri Krishna Devarayalu to join TDP in March 2
- Adari Anand Kumar launches free tailoring training program in 59 ward
- Chintamaneni Prabhakar flays YSRCP govt
- Sana Satish Babu extends financial assistance to road accident victim
- Yarlagadda Venkata Rao participates in unveiling of statue at Sri Annapurna Temple
- MVV Satyanarayana continues Padayatra for 52nd day
- Former Punjab CM Captain Amarinder Singh Allegedly Orchestrated BJP's Efforts In Himachal Pradesh Turmoil
- DMK MP P Wilson Calls For PM Modi's Attention To Chinese Incursions Amid Ad Controversy
- Challenges In Maharashtra's MVA Alliance: Shiv Sena Discontent Over Seat-Sharing Talks
- Centre sanctions Rs 6,728 crore for Frontier Highway in Arunachal
CM Jagan bends, lends ear to Modi
An interesting scene was witnessed at the Renigunta airport when Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrived there after his two-day visit to Maldives and Sri Lanka.
Tirupati: An interesting scene was witnessed at the Renigunta airport when Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrived there after his two-day visit to Maldives and Sri Lanka.
As the Prime Minister came down the aircraft, Governor ESL Narasimhan offered a rose and welcomed him. Chief Minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy who was standing next to him also offered a rose to the Prime Minister and bent down in his attempt to touch his feet. But Modi stopped him, said something and patted his back.
Even as both the leaders were seen smiling and exchanging pleasantries, Jagan again tried to touch his feet. Modi again stopped him. Later Jagan introduced other leaders of the YSRCP to the Prime Minister.
Union Minister of State for Home G Kishan Reddy and other BJP leaders were also present.