- Tips to help children maintain a healthy weight
- Panchakarla says people will teach YSRCP a befitting lesson
- Kala, Atchanna turn centres of TDP politics
- The rise in women seeking online skill trainings in past 5 yrs : Survey
- YSRCP dismisses Prashant Kishor prediction on Jagan’s defeat
- Meri Bharat Mera Parivar: Modi debunks 'no family' jibe of Lalu
- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
CM Jagan clocks new record: Kruparani
The YSRCP, which swept to power in the state, got 50 per cent of votes, which is a record in democracy, said YSRCP district president K Kruparani.
Srikakulam: The YSRCP, which swept to power in the state, got 50 per cent of votes, which is a record in democracy, said YSRCP district president K Kruparani.
Addressing media here on Monday, she said that Jagan was the only leader, who achieved 50 per cent of votes on his individual capacity and image. "No leader in India after independence achieved such a per cent of votes on his individual capacity," she said and added for establishment of good society and to improve state in all fields, Jagan announced Nava Ratnalu.
She pointed out during TDP rule, Janmabhumi committees had harassed common man and to eradicate such culture, the YSRCP government decided to appoint village-level volunteers to distribute government schemes at the doorstep of beneficiaries.
During the TDP rule, liquor and sand mafia exploited a lot by threatening the officials and locals, she lamented now such incidents will not repeat in YSRCP regime. All the eight elected MLAs on YSRCP ticket will be felicitated soon in the district, she added.