- IIT Hyderabad and JICA unite to nourish Design Innovation JICA Chair Lecture Series concludes successfully
- Transformative Collaboration: ASIP and IIT Hyderabad Forge Path for IC Packaging & Testing Education and Innovation
- YouTube Offers Free 3-Month Premium Subscription Plan: How to Avail
- Need to deepen economic engagement with India: Albanian Foreign Minister
- Chief Minister Bhajanlal Sharma Renounces VIP Movement Privileges To Prioritize Common Citizens
- Samyukt Kisan Morcha Plans Decisive Action Amidst Farmer Protests: Latest Updates
- BJP Releases Documentary Exposing Alleged Atrocities In Sandeshkhali Amidst TMC Government Criticism
- PM Modi Affirms Commitment To Farmers' Welfare Amidst Historic Increase In Sugarcane Prices
- I&B Minister Anurag Thakur launches 4 portals to modernise media landscape
- New Rape Case Filed Against TMC Leader In Sandeshkhali Amidst Ongoing Controversy
Coaching in swimming begins
Municipal Corporation has commenced summer coaching in swimming at newly constructed swimming pool in Danavaipeta here on Friday. As many as 98 students applied for the coaching.
Rajamahendravaram: Municipal Corporation has commenced summer coaching in swimming at newly constructed swimming pool in Danavaipeta here on Friday. As many as 98 students applied for the coaching.
According to corporation superintending engineer Om Prakash, coaching will be given in swimming from 6 in the morning and from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm. One hour will be allotted to each student. An amount of Rs 500 will be charged to each student for one month coaching. Experienced coaches in swimming have been appointed to give training in swimming.
For further information, contact Roshan on mobile number 94935 70915, he said. Many students are showing interest to learn swimming and the corporation was trying to impart coaching to all the students.
Along with swimming, the corporation was imparting free coaching during summer in Kabaddi, Kho Kho, Basketball, Shuttle Badminton, Carroms, and Chess etc. He appealed to the interested students to avail this opportunity during this summer season.