- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Congress greets Jagan on landslide victory
Prakasam District Congress Committee congratulated the YSR Congress Party for its landslide victory in the state and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) for winning in the general elections.
Ongole: Prakasam District Congress Committee congratulated the YSR Congress Party for its landslide victory in the state and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) for winning in the general elections. The DCC president Eda Sudhakar Reddy said that the congress party welcomes the people's mandate and are congratulating the winning candidates of Ongole MP Magunta Srinivasulu Reddy and MLA Balineni Srinivasa Reddy along with the remaining 11 MLA candidates elected in the elections.
Sudhakar Reddy said that the Jagan wave has swept the state altogether and thanked the people who voted for the congress party even in the odd conditions. He thanked them for not taking a single paisa to support them and boosted the party morale for future activity.
He conveyed his congratulations to Narendra Modi and Jaganmohan Reddy and wished they work together to bring the special status category (SCS) to the state. He requested them to develop the state industrially and economically with mutual cooperation.
He announced that the congress party will be on the public side always to fight against the governments taking anti-democratic decisions. PCC secretary Yadala Rajasekhar, Sevadal Subbarao, minority cell chairman SK Rasool, legal cell chairman S Ravi, and others also participated in the programme.