- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
- February 25: A memorable day for PM Modi
- Tamil Nadu Assembly Speaker accepts Congress MLA S. Vijayadharani's resignation
- PM Modi dedicates healthcare facilities in Punjab, yoga institute in Haryana
- Madonna’s ethnic wear look keeps internet on fire
- Kalki 2898AD: Team gives a strong counter to postpone rumours
Construction of ROBs, RUB: Technical team visits Guntur
Technical teams reached Guntur city on Thursday to conduct feasibility study for the construction of Road Over Bridge (ROB) at Arundalpet, Railway Level Crossing at Gaddipadu and RUB at Syamala Nagar railway level crossing in Guntur city.
Guntur: Technical teams reached Guntur city on Thursday to conduct feasibility study for the construction of Road Over Bridge (ROB) at Arundalpet, Railway Level Crossing at Gaddipadu and RUB at Syamala Nagar railway level crossing in Guntur city. The technical study teams will also study how many buildings have to be removed and traffic diversion due to construction of the bridge. The technical team will study the above problems and submit a report. Based on that, a detailed project report will be prepared, which will be submitted to the government.
Following the request of GMC commissioner Nishanth Kumar, Principal Secretary, R&B, MT Krishna Babu sent the team to Guntur for conducting the feasibility study. GMC Commissioner Nishanth Kumar held a meeting with the team at his chamber in the city on Thursday. Speaking on this occasion, he suggested to the team to prepare proposals for the construction of RoBs and RUBs with less land acquisition and it should be more useful to the people. He said the ROB at Sankar Vilas Centre in Guntur city was constructed 70 years ago and directed to study traffic jam problems in Guntur city and submit a report suggesting the solution. Based on that, they will take a decision on ROB or RUB. After discussing with the people and people's representatives, they will finalize it.
KDM Engineering and Consultants managing director K Srinivasulu, executive director P Chary, Director K Srinivasa Rao, R&B superintendent engineer Madhavi Sukanya were among those present.