- Karnataka HC grants relief to Byju's as investors plan to oust CEO
- Protesting farmers suspend 'Delhi Chalo' protest till Friday
- Gurugram: Man convicted for raping & killing minor girl handed death penalty
- Bengal school job case: Calcutta HC seeks report from ED's Special Director on Partha Chatterjee
- ASIP’s OSAT/ATMP Project launched with Korean JV
- Excise policy case: Delhi court defers order on Sisodia's bail plea amidst pending curative petition
- Surveillance tightened in Sandeshkhali to prevent recurrence of tension
- SC asks UP govt to frame policy for timely payment of advocates' fees
- I have played with him and I am really proud of him: AB de Villiers on Sarfaraz Khan
- West Bengal govt seeks urgent listing of its suit against CBI probes in post-poll violence cases
Discharge duties with transparency, officials told
East Godavari Superintendent of Police Adanan Nayeen Asmi called upon the police officials in the district to discharge their duties with transparency.
Kakinada: East Godavari Superintendent of Police Adanan Nayeen Asmi called upon the police officials in the district to discharge their duties with transparency. Addressing the special branch field officers and staff at the meet organised at district police office on Wednesday evening, the SP asked for the details of the duties under their purview.
On this occasion, SP advised them to keep constant vigil on issues related to caste, religion and also on unlawful activities well in advance of incidence. Nayeem Asmi also asked the staff that they can contact him over phone on issues of importance at any time.
The SP also advised the staff to work with dedication and duty mindedness. Later, the SP visited district crime branch, special branch, IT Core and Clues team wing in the district police office. SB DSPs S Murali Mohan, A Pallapu Raju, CIs S Rambabu, YRK Srinivas and others attended.