- Elon Musk Faces Lawsuit from Former Twitter Executives
- Revolutionizing Women's Welfare: Delhi Introduces Mukhyamantri Mahila Samman Yojana
- Nothing Phone 2(a) Launch: Livestream, Price, Specifications Details
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam slashes, check the rates on 5 March, 2024
- YSRCP is ‘sinking boat’: Tulasi Reddy
- Waiting for strong candidate to fight in elections: Mekapati
- Chandrababu appoints Chillapalli Srinivasa Rao as State BC Declaration Committee member
- Devineni Avinash participates in foundation laying of development works
- Police seize `1.81 cr unaccounted money
- Guddampally Venu Reddy Participates in YSR Asara Varotsavalu Grant Program in Hindupuram
Enrol details of pregnant women, nodal staff told in Tirupati
District Medical and Health Officer (DM&HO) Dr B Ramagiddaiah has directed the nodal staff working at Primary Health Centres (PHCs) to enrol the details of pregnant women and high-risk cases properly in the first quarter itself.
Tirupati: District Medical and Health Officer (DM&HO) Dr B Ramagiddaiah has directed the nodal staff working at Primary Health Centres (PHCs) to enrol the details of pregnant women and high-risk cases properly in the first quarter itself.
After that, they should ensure to get these women to have health check-ups for four times and scanning for two times,he stated.
Addressing a review meeting held in Chittoor on Monday, he said that soon after enrolment, every pregnant woman should be given iron folic tablets whereas those having lower haemoglobin levels should be given iron sucrose injections. Blood transfusion must be done for those needed, he said.
District Malaria Officer E Hussenamma has said that nodal staff should prepare action plan to prevent seasonal diseases during the coming rainy season. They need to identify hot spot areas. The official said spraying activities will be undertaken in villages from June 14.
So far, 30 dengue cases were recorded this year and steps should be intensified to prevent them, she mentioned. Dr Hamsavardhini, Dr A Sudarshan and other officials present.