- Telangana Governor interacts with eminent academicians
- Big day for Chandrababu Naidu today, 2 court, two petitions
- Move to shift Rural Health Training Centre opposed
- Many leaders from YCP join TDP in protest against Chandrababu Naidu’s arrest
- Chandramukhi-2 team seeks blessings of Ammavaru at Pedammathalli temple
- Gaity and religious fervor marks Rathotsavam in Tirumala
- JC Prabhakar kept under house arrest
- Mulugu: A pregnant woman was carried on a bed for 3 km
- SC to hear Naidu's quash petition on Tuesday
- The beauty of iPhone pictures & video is incredible: Elon Musk
Gangada Sujatha is Mayor of Ongole Municipal Corporation
The YSR Congress Party announced that the 18th division corporator Gangada Sujatha is selected as the mayor
Ongole: The YSR Congress Party announced that the 18th division corporator Gangada Sujatha is selected as the mayor, 25th division corporator Vemuri Suryanarayana as deputy mayor, and 21st division corporator Yanamala Nagaraju as party whip for the Ongole Municipal Corporation.
The minister for energy, environment, forests, science and technology Balineni Srinivasa Reddy handed over the required forms to the corporators in his house this morning. The YSRCP corporators, along with the minister Srinivas Reddy, MP Magunta Srinivasulu Reddy, Santhanuthalapadu MLA TJR Sudhakar Babu attended the first-ever council meeting of Ongole Municipal Corporation after it was upgraded from municipality.