- Sandeep Kumaar returns to TV after 2 years, says he never took break from work
- Arjun Rampal: True happiness lies in your children; not money, fame or fortune
- Shark Tank India democratising access to capital for budding talent: InsuranceDekho’s CEO
- India draw a blank at World Athletics Indoor Championships
- Yogi govt set to launch scheme for youth
- IVPL: 'Playing alongside good players, boosts your confidence', says VVIP UP batter Anshul Kapoor
- BRS MLA Tellam Venkatarao meets CM Revanth Reddy, discusses on development issues
- AI-enabled advanced hearing aids may help people with hearing loss
- Amid ruckus, polling underway to elect new Pakistan PM
- Modi govt failed to realise ‘Make in India’: Kharge
Gangavaram Port Limited provides water to villagers in Visakhapatnam
Gangavaram Port Limited (GPL) has provided free drinking water to nearby villages of Yathapalem, Sri Nagar rehabilitated colonies and Gangavaram.
Visakhapatnam: Gangavaram Port Limited (GPL) has provided free drinking water to nearby villages of Yathapalem, Sri Nagar rehabilitated colonies and Gangavaram.
As a part of its Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and an initiative to address the acute drinking water shortage faced by people during summer season, the GPL arranged drinking water supply in the peak summer.
B Balakrishna, Vice President (R&R and Security). L P S Ramu Naidu, Vice President (Liasion and Security) and Ch Appa Rao, Ch Sankara Rao, Ch Srinu and others were present. Gangavaram Port undertakes similar activities every year keeping in mind the water situation and demands of the villages.