- Awakening universal consciousness
- Telangana: Inter exam hall tickets released
- CM Revanth Reddy orders probe into Dharani portal
- Exploring the spiritual significance of colours
- Whom Do We Really Love?
- Chinarajappa met with accident and escaped safe
- JITO explores investment opportunities in Sri City
- 3 new criminal laws to be rolled out from July 1
- A Boon For The Underprivileged
- Vijayawada: TDP-JSP releases first list
Germs found in water packet in Vizianagaram
Making of unlabeled water packets manufacturing and selling in the district is going unchecked.
Vizianagaram: Making of unlabeled water packets manufacturing and selling in the district is going unchecked.
Many unlabeled water packets are being sold at pan shops and hotels too. A consumer on Monday found some germs in a water packet and lodged a complaint with food inspector.
The locals of district purchased a bag full of water packets to organise a programme in their home and distributed them to their relatives. But they found some germs in some packets and informed it to food inspector K Venkata Ratnam asking him to take a serious action on the firm.
Later the food inspector along with his staff conducted raids on the firm and booked a case for making substandard food products and sent the samples to lab at Hyderabad. The food inspector stated that he would book a case and take action on the water plant as per the law.