- Nuclear Fuel Complex celebrates annual day
- Realme 11 Pro+, Realme 11 Pro launched in India; Find details
- Adobe brings Firefly generative image creator to enterprises globally
- Children, among 8, injured in mass stabbing attack in France
- Google launches 4 generative consulting offerings to help clients use AI
- Brain tumour cases rising 'steadily' in India, 20% are children: Doctors
- Naga Shaurya, Pawan Basamsetti, Sudhakar Cherukuri, SLV Cinemas Rangabali Teaser Unveiled
- Rohit Sharma is here to guide and inspire you every step of the way
- Southwest Monsoon arrives in Kerala, likely to enter Rayalaseema in a week
- WhatsApp launches new feature 'Channels' for broadcast messages
Governor Biswa Bhushan Harichandan to visit Guntur today
Governor Biswa Bhushan Harichandan will visit Sai Bhaskar Hospital at Arundalpet in Guntur city on Sunday.
Guntur: Governor Biswa Bhushan Harichandan will visit Sai Bhaskar Hospital at Arundalpet in Guntur city on Sunday.
Joint Collector G Rajakumari visited the hospital on Saturday and examined Arogyasri counter and wards in the hospital. She has given suggestions to the officials and doctors and reviewed arrangements.
Sai Bhaskar Hospital chief Dr Businreddy Narendra Reddy, Guntur revenue divisional officer Prabhakar Reddy, DMHO Dr J Yasmin, Arogyasri district coordinator Jayarama Krishna and Collectorate's administrative officer T Mohana Rao accompanied her.