- AIADMK conducts protests against drug menace in Tamil Nadu
- Nifty’s momentum remains bullish, say analysts
- National Safety Day 2024: Theme, History and Significance
- Maha Shivratri 2024: Fasting Rules, Dos and Don’ts for Shiv Puja, and Dietary Recommendations
- Consumers exhibit a strong preference to place deposits in 1-3 year category
- Nia Sharma amps up hotness quotient in black sleeveless dress
- Yashasvi Jaiswal amongst nominees for ICC Men's Player of the Month award for February 2024
- South Korea says to start legal action against doctors over walkout
- Passenger vehicles, two-wheelers maintain positive run
- World Obesity Day 2024: Date, history and significance
Guntur: Housing documents distributed under OTS scheme
District Collector Vivek Yadav said the district administration will complete the registration process of Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku scheme through a special drive and will distribute documents.
Guntur: District Collector Vivek Yadav said the district administration will complete the registration process of Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku scheme through a special drive and will distribute documents.
He distributed documents to housing beneficiaries, who availed the One Time Settlement Scheme, at MPDO office at Tadikonda in Guntur district on Thursday.
Speaking on this occasion, the Collector said under this scheme, the government will register and distribute documents free of cost to the beneficiaries, who took loans and constructed houses and also to those, who constructed houses without taking loans.
He said they are distributing documents to the beneficiaries under the special drive. He said Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has directed to take steps to start house construction by March 31 with regard to the beneficiaries, who got lands for house construction.
Collector Vivek Yadav instructed the officials to complete the houses, which were started under this scheme.
MPDO Dasari Anuradha, deputy tahsildar Prasad were present.