- SK Telecom, global telcos to form AI language model joint venture
- PM Modi, top Union ministers, UP CM mourn loss of 'beacon of Indian music'
- 'Intimidating officials': AP govt urges Supreme Court to cancel Chandrababu Naidu's bail
- Ravi Teja's film "Eagle" is confirmed to be streaming on another OTT platform as well
- Sajad Gani Lone To Contest 2024 Lok Sabha Elections from Baramulla Seat: Jammu And Kashmir People's Conference
- Hyderabad Police Arrest BJP Leader's Son In Cocaine Bust At Five-Star Hotel Party
- AAP Set To Reveal Lok Sabha Candidates In Key States: Delhi, Haryana, Gujarat, Punjab
- Assassination Of Haryana Political Leader: Key Details And Response
- ‘Go Swadeshi’ –A handloom extravaganza from GoCoop
- CAG Reports: Unauthorized Spending by Former Telangana Government
Guntur Humour Club celebrates 6th anniversary
Guntur Humour Club sixth anniversary was held at Annamaiah Kalavedika at Gardens Venkateswara Swamy temple in Guntur on Saturday.
Guntur: Guntur Humour Club sixth anniversary was held at Annamaiah Kalavedika at Gardens Venkateswara Swamy temple in Guntur on Saturday. The club founder secretary, Lal Vazeer, temple committee president Ch Mastanaiah, cinema actors Jenni and Madhava Reddy appreciated the services of the club.
Later, they conducted Hasya Valli programme which attracted the audience. They performed Mali Sandhyalo Malli Poddu written by Dr Kosaraju Kaladhar. Sai Group of Companies chairman Kolasani Sambasiva Rao and others were present.