- KCR to inaugurate Collectorate, SP office in Nagarkurnool today
- Bengaluru: ‘Shakti’ scheme offering women free bus rides come with conditions attached
- Prabhas offers prayers to Lord Venkateswara in TTD
- Chicken hops off menu as prices skyrocket in Khammam
- Eyestem files for approval for its product to treat geographic atrophy
- ‘Vidyut Vijayotsava’ celebrations illuminate TS achievements
- This is what Adipurush’s pre-release business in Telugu states
- WWDC 2023: Apple announces visionOS- the Vision Pro headsets OS
- Hyderabad: HMWSSB bags award for best performance in sewage treatment
- Telangana High Court junks two petitions seeking to stop conduct of TSPSC exam
Huge pipeline reaches Rajayapeta coast in Anakapalli, belongs to Union Ministry of defence
A huge pipeline has washed away to ashore at Rajayapeta beach in Nakkapalli mandal of Anakapalli district on Sunday.
In a shocking incident, a huge pipeline has washed away at Rajayapeta beach in Nakkapalli mandal of Anakapalli district on Sunday. The fishermen who went to seas saw the pipeline and informed the villagers who have tried to bring this pipeline ashore.
However, they were unable to bring the pipeline to shore due to the heavy weight. After informing the local police, SI D Venkanna went to Rajayapeta beach and inspected the pipeline.
The matter was brought to the notice of the superiors. It has been preliminarily identified as a pipeline belonging to NAOB (Naval Alternative Base) under construction near Bangarammapalem, Union Ministry of Defense, S.Raivaram Zone.
The Sub Inspector Venkanna said the information would be given to Naval authorities.