- SAFF U16 Women’s C'ship: Anushka Kumari nets hat-trick as India thrash Bhutan 7-0
- India expresses deep shock at the loss of lives in northern Gaza
- TN Deepika participates in Gadapa Gadapaku Mana Prabhutvam in Hindupur
- TDP reviews on arrangements for Shankaravam in Kuppam
- GVL Narsimha Rao congratulates National Bodybuilding competition winner in Visakhapatnam
- Yarlagadda Venkata Rao participate in a discussion forum in AB Convention hall in Gannavaram
- Bengaluru Cafe Rocked By Bomb Blast: Investigation Underway
- Two BJP Workers Arrested In Tamil Nadu Extortion Case Linked To Dharmapuram Adheenam
- Young BJP Leader K Annamalai Poised For Lok Sabha Election Debut: A Rising Force In Tamil Nadu Politics
- Collaboration should be our future 'mantra': Kochi-Muziris Biennale co-founder Bose Krishnamachari
Initiate measures for durability of CC roads: CPM
The CPM Kakinada city unit sought the intervention of municipal authorities in observing technical aspects while laying new roads by spending lakhs of rupees.
Kakinada: The CPM Kakinada city unit sought the intervention of municipal authorities in observing technical aspects while laying new roads by spending lakhs of rupees. According to CPM leaders Palivela Veerababu and Medisetti Venkataramana, CC roads are being laid in NFCL road from deputy transport commissioner's office to Valasapakala.
In this connection, frequent watering of new CC roads seems to be forgotten by concerned engineers for longer life of CC road. The CPM leaders appealed to smart city authorities to initiate measures for longer life and durability of CC roads by observing aspects such as frequent watering.