- WWDC 2023: Apple's new AR headset is Apple Vision Pro
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces Mac Pro with M2 Ultra
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces iOS 17 with New Features
- Here is the official date of ‘NBK108’ title release
- Assam Police seize drugs valued at Rs 6 crore, one held
- Shehbaz rejects PTI's claims on rights abuses
- CBI must probe how Trinamool accessed official call between two Railway officials: Suvendu Adhikari
- Govt sources say Railways spent over Rs 1L cr of RRSK funds on safety in five years
- Youngistaan Foundation Celebrates World Environment Day with an Inspiring Trek
- Manhunt underway in Jharkhand to nab illegal mining kingpin Dahu Yadav
Jagananna colonies: Record number of houses grounded in last two days, says Sajjala Ramakrishna Reddy
Andhra Pradesh government advisor Sajjala Ramakrishna Reddy said that the Mega grounding drive for Jagananna Colonies has created history with a record number of houses being grounded in the last two days.
Andhra Pradesh government advisor Sajjala Ramakrishna Reddy said that the Mega grounding drive for Jagananna Colonies has created history with a record number of houses being grounded in the last two days. He said beneficiaries were enthusiastically involved in the program. Sajjala Ramakrishna Reddy spoke to the media on Sunday said that CM YS Jagan had proved that he is moving in the path of his father regarding providing houses to the poor. He alleged that Chandrababu has undermined the construction of houses after YSR's death.
Sajjala Ramakrishna Reddy took a jibe at Chandrababu stating that he had built uninhabitable houses and praised showers on YS Jagan that he had undertaken the construction of houses on a war foot. He said 30,000 acres of government land in the state as well as 25,000 acres of private land had been bought and given to the poor. He said that a pleasant atmosphere has been created in the Jagananna colonies and real happiness is seen in the eyes of every beneficiary today.
Sajjala was incensed that some newspapers were distorting the news on the housing scheme and spewing venom CM Jagan. He urged people not to believe such newspapers. He reminded that many people are getting indirect employment due to the Jagananna colonies and the construction of 15 lakh houses will create employment for millions.