- Telangana CEO makes suggestions to enforcement wings on elections
- WhatsApp Update: WhatsApp to Add Custom Chat Filter and Privacy Feature
- Visakhapatnam: PM Narendra Modi to visit vizag on march 1
- Wanted: Biometric system to rein in Late Lateefs in RTOs
- SHE Teams crack down on indecent acts in public
- UoH announces deadline for online programmes
- Visakhapatnam: NTPC to install FGD by year-end
- UoH organises public outreach programme on climate change
- MANUU part-time PhD programmes last date extended
- Medaram Tribal Fair Draws Record Devotees, deities will be taken back to forest abode
JC Prabhakar wants Revanth Reddy to be CM of Telangana
Says if Chandrababu in AP and disciple Revanth Reddy in Telangana were CMs, all the problems between the two states could be solved
Vijayawada: Tadipatri municipal chairman JC Prabhakar Reddy said that it is a matter of happiness that the Congress party is forming the government in Telangana. He said that Revanth Reddy is a student of Chandrababu. He said that Congress and TDP are allies in Telangana. He said that it would be better if Revanth Reddy was the CM. Now there is an opportunity to resolve the differences in the matter of remittances after the division of the state.
JC confidently expressed that TDP will get a big victory in AP in the next election. Chandrababu will become the CM once again. He said that if guru Chandrababu in AP and disciple Revanth Reddy in Telangana were CMs, all the problems between the two states could be solved. He said that it is natural that there is public opposition to the ruling party. He said that only Chandrababu Babu has the ability to provide good governance in AP.