JEO interacts with PWFS volunteers
1. Hears suggestions from them for improving facilities to pilgrims
2. Also, inspects VQC-II to monitor the services of PWFS volunteers
Tirumala: JEO KS Srinivasa Raju on Monday interacted with the Srivari Seva volunteers deployed for Pilgrim Welfare Facilitation Service (PWFS).
Addressing them in Seva Sadan Satsang hall, he said the chief motto behind PWFS is to ensure whether all the amenities that are being provided by TTD are properly reaching them or not. Later, the volunteers, who were deployed in different shifts shared their feedback and suggested some better methods to improve the facilities. While appreciating their services, the JEO asked them to act as keen observers and ensure proper distribution of food, beverages, milk to infants and children, the release of compartments on time, sanitation, etc.
He instructed the Srivari Seva officials to consolidate the feedback and make into a report for betterment of the system. He also directed them to give a route map and an area-based duty chart to extract better services from them.
Earlier, he inspected VQC-II to monitor the services of PWFS volunteers. TTD PRO and Seva Sadan Head Dr T Ravi, APRO P Neelima, AE Vara prasad and others were also present.
- Cheating case: Court to hear plea to cancel ex-SC staffer's bail on May 23
- 10 Pakistan-based militants who misused cross-LoC trade identified
- CPI appeals to Tejashwi Yadav to make the RJD candidate retire from contest in Begusarai
- Bookies brace for BJP-led 'khichdi' government
- US Embassy all set to launch an app soon for Overseas Students