- Democratisation of commerce-driven technology in India stands out, says global investment firm KKR
- Insecurities that led to Indira falling out with her aunt Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit
- PKL 10: Battle for trophy to resume on Monday as Season 10 reaches Playoffs stages
- I’m still the CEO, management remains unchanged: Byju Raveendran
- PGA Tour: Wallace rallies on second nine to get into shared lead in Mexico
- Mould your biz plans as per India’s stupendous growth: Ashwini Vaishnaw to entrepreneurs
- ‘Viksit Bharat’ by 2047: Govt focused on long-term gains, says Rajnath Singh
- ‘Bhimaa’ trailer: Shows the power of Macho Star
- Director Keerthi Kumar reveals interesting details about ‘Chaari 111’
- Vishwak Sen’s ‘Gaami’ to mesmerise with captivating music
Kakinada: Collector Chevuri Hari Kiran inspects EVM and VVPAT godown
District Collector Chevuri Hari Kiran on Monday inspected Electronic Voting Machines (EVM) and VVPAT storage center near the Collectorate and enquired about the status of the machines.
Kakinada: District Collector Chevuri Hari Kiran on Monday inspected Electronic Voting Machines (EVM) and VVPAT storage center near the Collectorate and enquired about the status of the machines. He directed the officials to keep updated about the status of the functioning of the machines.
The Collector elicited information regarding EVM and VVPAT machines from the officials. He said that every month he will inspect the EVMs godown and submit a detailed report to the State Election Commission (SEC). DRO Ch Sathibabu, RDO AG Chinni Krishna, MRO YHS Satish and others were present along with the Collector.