- Members of 600 families join TDP in Mangalagiri
- Shanmukh Jaswanth cites depression as reason for ganja consumption; video gets leaked
- PM dedicates AIIMS Mangalagiri to the nation
- Upcoming elections crucial for future of AP, says Naidu
- Chief Minister to inaugurate Kuppam branch canal today
- Chiranjeevi’s ‘Vishwambhara’ shooting update: Team progresses with an active schedule
- Suspense continues in Vijayawada West, Avanigadda constituencies
- TDP ticket aspirants wait with anxiety
- Upset over denial of ticket, Jana Sena leader goes on fast
- Congress to kick-start poll campaign in Anantapur today
Karnataka Industries dept officials visit Sri City
A five-member team of senior officials from the Department of Industries, Karnataka government, headed by Gunjan Krishna, Commissioner for Industrial Development, & Director of Industries & Commerce visited Sri City on Tuesday.
Tirupati: A five-member team of senior officials from the Department of Industries, Karnataka government, headed by Gunjan Krishna, Commissioner for Industrial Development, & Director of Industries & Commerce visited Sri City on Tuesday. Satish Kamat, President (Operations), Sri City extended a warm welcome and gave them a presentation on the infrastructure, unique features and the brisk pace of development of Sri City.
Commenting on the visit, Ravindra Sannareddy, Managing Director, Sri City said, "We feel honoured as Sri City Project implementation model is being referred and studied by the Industries department of our neighbouring State. I am confident that their observations and inferences would help-assist in setting up their projects," he stated.
Exhilarated at the clear vision, perfect planning and meticulous implementation of Sri City Project, Gunjan said that the entire team was highly impressed with Sri City's vastness, world-class infrastructure and industry-friendly ambiance, which are worth emulating.
The intent of Karnataka Industries department team visit was to witness and understand the conceptual design of Sri City and study the existing infrastructure. During the briefing session, they all evinced keen interest and quizzed on different aspects of Sri City. Later, the delegation went round the industrial zone and looked at the infrastructure in the sprawling SEZ.