- Hyderabad: Blinding headlights of vehicles keep city motorists on the edge
- Tirumala forests should stand as role model for biodiversity: EO A V Dharma Reddy
- Mangroves to be developed at Bhimunivaripalem
- Hyderabad: TASA spreads awareness on need to protect environment
- Eco-Vizag to focus on five mantras
- Here is the breaking update on Ajith’s next
- OTT: This Simbu’s film is now available on Amazon Prime
- Tirupati: Rallies, plantation programmes mark World Environment Day
- ‘Adipurush’ pre release event: Never seen before arrangements going on at the venue
- Sivakarthikeyan finishes dubbing for ‘Maaveeran’
Kothagudem: Body of youth who jumped into Godavari traced
- Body of youth jumped into Godavari found.
- He is said to have resorted to the extreme step due to the family disputes,
The body of a youth who allegedly jumped into the Godavari river to commit suicide has been found on the banks of river in Ammaravaram village of Kukkunoor mandal in neighbouring Andhra Pradesh on Tuesday.
The youth, identified as Upender (26) left his bike on the bridge and jumped into the river. Upender is a native of Pinapaka of Burgampadu mandal. He is said to have resorted to the extreme step due to the family disputes.
The police registered a case and launched an investigation.