- This film will break boundaries that both ‘Baahubali’ and ‘RRR’ haven’t done: Rana Daggubati
- Guntur Kaaram glimpse sets all-time record
- Here is the spicy update of Mega duo’s Bro
- Naga Chaitanya turns into fishing boat driver
- See how Telangana the youngest State transformed as the best in less than a decade
- Centre dragging feet on resolving inter state issues
- Andhra Pradesh: YSR Bima Registration process begins, officials to identify beneficiaries
- Nine years of welfare in Telangana.. Golden age
- Visakhapatnam: Directorate of Animal Husbandry dept puts ban on glue trap for rodents
- Huge rush for admission in Siddaganga math school
Minister Velampalli Srinivas, Mayor Bhagyalakshmi inaugurate 2 renovated parks in Vijayawada
Endowments Minister Velampalli Srinivas said the Vijayawada Municipal Corporation is developing the parks in the city to increase the greenery and provide recreation to the denizens.
Vijayawada: Endowments Minister Velampalli Srinivas said the Vijayawada Municipal Corporation is developing the parks in the city to increase the greenery and provide recreation to the denizens.
The Minister along with the city Mayor R Bhagyalakshmi and corporators inaugurated two renovated parks in West Assembly constituency limits on Wednesday.
The VMC has developed a park in the Labour Colony in 44th division at a cost of Rs16 lakh and another park was developed at the cost of Rs 56.08 lakh in Urmila Nagar in 43rd division.
Speaking on the occasion, Velampalli said the development works worth Rs 600 crore are underway in Vijayawada since the YSRCP government came to power.
He alleged that the previous TDP government had neglected the development of city and parks in Vijayawada. Mayor R Bhagyalakshmi said walking track, open gym, play toys were arranged in the parks. She said Vijayawada will be developed as model city under the YSRCP rule.
VMC Commissioner Prasanna Venkatesh, Deputy Mayors B Durga and A Sailja Reddy, local corporators, VMC officials, residents attended the inauguration of renovated parks.