- Amit Shah Nadda to visit Hyderabad.
- Precious Stone found by Farmer in Kurnool
- Tirupati: SVU, SVVU show improvement in NIRF rankings
- Important to have green cover: DK Shivakumar
- CM Jagan visits Polavaram, Police impose restrictions on Media
- Odisha train crash: CBI begins probe, railways suspect 'physical tampering' in system
- Youth commits suicide after losing money in Online games in Konaseema
- Wipro’s share buyback gets nod
- WhatsApp rolling out new calling button
- The Allied Invasion of Normandy - Operation Overlord in World War II
MP Talari Rangaiah urges students to turn entrepreneurs
MP Talari Rangaiah asked the JNTUA Vice-Chancellor G Ranga Janardhana to become a partner in India Semi-conductor Mission (ISM) and contribute their might in the making of semi-conductor chip.
Anantapur: MP Talari Rangaiah asked the JNTUA Vice-Chancellor G Ranga Janardhana to become a partner in India Semi-conductor Mission (ISM) and contribute their might in the making of semi-conductor chip. Interacting with the VC here on Sunday, he said varsity should be a partner in the establishment of electronic industries and in the generation of jobs.
The MP asked students to set up start-up companies and develop incubation centres.
VC Ranga Janardhana responding to the suggestions of the MP said he would hold a seminar on semi-conductor chip and create awareness on innovating such a chip and make efforts to get funds for undertaking research.
Later the MP visited the incubation centre.
Rector Vijay Kumar, Registrar Sasidhar, principal Sujatha and others were present.