- Air Akasa says its plea in court not against DGCA or Civil Aviation Ministry
- Unnao custodial death: Delhi HC grants bail to convicted UP Police officials
- Delhi Police rescues man attempting suicide on Instagram live
- BRS MLA M Hanumantha Rao quit party
- Quad ministerial meeting calls for comprehensive approach to fight terrorism
- Congress questions secular credentials of JD(S) following its alliance with BJP
- Bidhuri remarks row: Ali calls it 'hate speech', says could quit House if action not taken; Oppn rallies behind BSP MP
- Volume growth returning, rural demand seeing green shoots: Procter & Gamble
- Large number of valuable monuments not under any protection: Parliamentary panel
- Eight-year-old Indian-origin girl makes UK medical history By Aditi Khanna
Nara Chandrababu Naidu will abstain New Year Celebrations
Supporting the farmer's agitation against the State government over the Amaravati capital city, the TDP president Nara Chandrababu Naidu has decided not to celebrate the new year, 2020.
Amaravati: Supporting the farmer's agitation against the State government over the Amaravati capital city, the TDP president Nara Chandrababu Naidu has decided not to celebrate the new year, 2020. It is known that thousands of farmers and their families are agitating for the continuation of Amaravati as the Capital from the last fifteen days.
On Wednesday, the eve of January 1, 2020, Chandrababu Naidu is going to meet the farmers and express his solidarity, along with his wife Nara Bhuvaneswari.
The TDP supremo will visit the villages and spend the day with the farmers in Amaravati. Bhuvaneswari will also accompany him to extend support to the thousands of women's who are on the roads, informed the office of Chandrababu Naidu in a statement on Tuesday here.
Chandrababu Naidu gave a call to party leaders and cadre not to participate in the new year celebrations, extending solidarity to the victims. He argued all party leaders and cader to donate the money they would have spent on the new year celebrations to Amaravati Parirakshana Samiti which is representing thousands of protesting farmers and agricultural workers.