- Daily Forex Rates (01-03-2024)
- Adari Anand Kumar inaugurates new building in 90 th ward in GVMC
- 20 families in Kadiri town join YSRCP
- Scholarships For Students
- Projects worth Rs 48K crore to create 14,000 jobs in Ayodhya, Varanasi, Mathura
- Delhi's per capita income increases: Economic Survey report
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 6: Details on Launch and Features
- Singapore real estate group CapitaLand purchases Pune IT SEZ project for Rs 7.73bn
- Homegrown healthtech firm Pristyn Care slashes around 120 jobs
- Sharp acceleration in disruptive forces likely across sectors, including two-wheelers, IT services
NDA government follows pro-farmer policies, say BJP leaders
BJP state EC member and party Srikakulam district inch age P. Ravi Karan reiterated the party’s commitment for the welfare of the farmers.
Kakinada: BJP state EC member and party Srikakulam district inch age P. Ravi Karan reiterated the party's commitment for the welfare of the farmers. He said on Sunday that this commitment has been evident into the form of the Prime Minister Narendra Modi's first signature on the incentive to farmers.
The Prime Minister signed the first file relating to farmers financial assistance of Rs 6,000 per year to farmers towards investment capital for agriculture per year. It also provides pension benefit to small traders in the country the BJP leader said. In total 80 lakh families of farmers will be benefited by the incentive and those traders whose annual turnover is below Rs 1.5 crore also will be benefitted the BJP leader said.