- ‘Manjummel Boys’ reaches Rs 100 Cr mark
- PM Modi offers prayers at Secunderabad Mahankali temple
- BJP strides ahead, Oppn falters
- Here is the new update on Mahesh Babu-Rajamouli film
- Indian Apps Delisted: Telecom Minister Challenges Google's Authority
- Rana joins the sets of Superstar’s next
- ‘Family Star’ teaser: Anticipation reaching a fever pitch
- Demoralised, but not defeated
- AI Integration in Construction: A Key Driver for Sustainable Initiatives - Puneet Bansal, Co-Founder, R-Dash
- Fire erupts from a stationary goods train in Kazipet Railway station, no casualties
Nellore gets ready for counting
District administration is gearing up for counting on 23. Officials are going to start training sessions for the employees from 19-21 for about 1,200 persons.
Nellore: District administration is gearing up for counting on 23. Officials are going to start training sessions for the employees from 19-21 for about 1,200 persons. Counting tables for Nellore LS segment are being arranged for six counters at DKW College for six Assembly constituencies - Nellore city, rural, Kovur, Atmakur, Kavali and Udayagiri.
For Tirupati LS constituency, arrangements are being made at Priyadarsini Engineering College located in Kanuparthipadu for Sarvepalli, Gudur, Venkatagiri and Sullurpet constituencies where 4 counters are arranged.
Counting staff will be provided training in three phases from Sunday to Tuesday on counting votes and some staff members would be kept on reserve whose services will be utilised in case of urgency.
Counting staff, others, personnel from parties who attend as agents should not possess mobile phones and water bottles in the premises of counting. Counting starts from 8 a.m starting with service votes, postal ballots.