- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
- PM kickstarts LS polls campaign from 'lucky Yavatmal', slams UPA regime's graft
- Congress to make declaration on special category status to Andhra
- J&K Muslim Conference's both factions declared unlawful associations
- Nifty logs its biggest point and per cent loss in 25 sessions
No disgruntlement in Nellore YSRCP, all are YS Jagan's supporters, says Anil Kumar Yadav
Andhra Pradesh former minister and Nellore City MLA Dr. P. Anil Kumar Yadav expressed solidarity with the Jagananna Mata - Gadapagadapaku Bata program undertaken by Nellore Rural MLA Kotamreddy Sridhar Reddy.
Andhra Pradesh former minister and Nellore City MLA Dr. P. Anil Kumar Yadav expressed solidarity with the Jagananna Mata - Gadapagadapaku Bata program undertaken by Nellore Rural MLA Kotamreddy Sridhar Reddy. On Thursday, Sridhar Reddy made a padayatra in Sajjapuram in the rural area where Anil Kumar Yadav met him during the afternoon break.
Speaking on the occasion, Anil said there were no dissatisfaction in the Nellore District YSR Congress party and opined that all those in the YSRCP are YS Jagan soldiers. He said Kotamreddy Sridhar Reddy is getting closer to the people through the Jagananna Mata - Gadapagadapaku program.
He said it is certain that Kotamreddy would be elected as MLA for the third time with the highest majority from Nellore Rural. The event was attended by the party's state secretary Kotamreddy Giridhar Reddy.