No liquor sales, 144 section in AP and Telangana for three days
- Toddy shops, Bar and Restaurants, Military canteens will be remained closed
- Five or more assembling in one place is banned for three days
Hyderabad: The main event of the elections campaign has concluded in the two Telugu states on 9 April. In the first phase of general elections, the polling in AP and Telangana are conducted on 11 April, for which the EC has completed all the arrangements.
For the coming three days there will be no liquor sales allowed. The official has ordered to close down all the wine shops from Tuesday 6 pm to till Thursday at 6 pm. In spite of this, any liquor sales are reported then the strong actions will be taken against them.
In order to conduct the voting process smoothly, all necessary steps are been taken care, and even 144 section is also been implemented across the state.
The police officers said that these orders will be in force from Tuesday 6 pm to Thursday 6 pm till the polling process is completed.
Five or more assembling in one place is banned during these days. The police have also closed down wine shops for the three days.
The Excise department has released the orders regarding the shut down of the liquor shops for the three days. For which Toddy shops, Bar and Restaurants, Military canteens will be remained closed from Tuesday to Thursday.
Without any prior permission rallies, and public meetings are prohibited, even firing crackers are also banned, if anyone makes the noise above the permitted limit, then strict actions will be taken, officials said.
- Naxal killed in encounter in Dantewada, Chhattisgarh
- Amethi ex-pradhan murder: CM sets 12-hour deadline for arrest of culprits
- CBI issues lookout notice against ex-Kolkata Police chief
- Smriti Irani carries mortal remains of campaign aide shot in Amethi
- PM Modi to visit Varanasi tomorrow, hold roadshow