- MG Motor India Reports Sales of 5006 units for the month of May 2023
- Akshaya Patra Foundation resumes Mid-Day Meal Scheme in Bengaluru
- India removes evolution and periodic table from text books
- How to eat better
- ‘Bhola Shankar’ first single date locked; promo on 2nd June
- YS Jagan flays Chandrababu in Kurnool, takes jibe at TDP's manifesto
- Beware! Malware found in 101 Android Apps; Delete these apps
- Anil Chalamalasetty honored with doctor of science degree for pioneering sustainable energy
- Rahul Gandhi Claimed His Phone Is Tapped
- ‘Nikhil20’ pre-look blows the mind; actor reaching heights with script selection
No point in celebrating reorganisation of district: JSP
Jana Sena leader Ch Manu Kranth Reddy came down heavily on ruling party leaders for conducting celebrations and abhishekams to statues when the district is losing its critical areas as part of reorganisation of district.
Nellore: Jana Sena leader Ch Manu Kranth Reddy came down heavily on ruling party leaders for conducting celebrations and abhishekams to statues when the district is losing its critical areas as part of reorganisation of district.
Addressing media on Thursday, he said it is ridiculous to celebrate the district reorganisation as it is losing many important constituencies. There is no point to celebrate the reorganisation of district as it lost several important constituencies, he pointed out.
He said the party would going to highlight how Water Resources Minister Dr Anil Kumar was involved in controversies and damaged the reputation of district. He said people were observing how the ruling party leaders creating troubles and they would teach a lesson to YSRCP in the forthcoming elections.
He said party chief Pawan Kalyan would conduct a fishermen community meeting in Kakinada on February 20 and appealed to community leaders to make it a grand success.