- LS polls: Kumaraswamy meets Amit Shah, discusses seat-sharing in Karnataka
- Meta expands Instagram's creator marketplace to new markets, including India
- My11Circle Outbids Dream11 in IPL sponsorship, signalling shift in fantasy gaming dominance
- Congress govt has no money to pay salaries to employees: Karnataka BJP chief
- England played a lot of fun cricket, but they need to play smart cricket, says Mark Ramprakash
- US asks Pakistan to respect freedom of expression, end social media curbs
- Debinna Bonnerjee croons 'Khamoshiyan' as hubby Gurmeet turns 40
- PSU stocks rally driven by retail investors
- Next-Level Gaming - Exploring the Future of Real Money Games
- SpiceJet’s Board approves allotment of 4.01 cr shares to two investors, raises additional Rs 316 cr
Ongole: Balineni Srinivasa Reddy inaugurates 2-day badminton tourney
Minister for Energy, Environment, Forests, Science and Technology Balineni Srinivasa Reddy inaugurated the two-day Under-11, Under-13, Under-15, Under-17 and Under-19 district-level badminton tournament at the Mini Stadium in Ongole on Saturday.
Ongole: Minister for Energy, Environment, Forests, Science and Technology Balineni Srinivasa Reddy inaugurated the two-day Under-11, Under-13, Under-15, Under-17 and Under-19 district-level badminton tournament at the Mini Stadium in Ongole on Saturday.
Speaking at the programme, the Minister said that the government is giving priority to encouraging sports in the State. He said that sports will help in strengthening people physically and building a healthy society. He appreciated the players and wished them all the best.
As part of the inauguration, the Minister and mayor of Ongole Gangada Sujatha formed into a badminton doubles team and played against the doubles team of Collector Pravin Kumar and Joint Collector TS Chetan.
The vice-president of the Badminton Association of India K Punnaiah Chowdary, district badminton association president Lakshmana Reddy, chief coach Rajarajeswari, STEP CEO T Ravikumar, Aryavysya corporation chairman Kuppam Prasad, Madiga corporation chairman K Kanakarao and others participated in the programme.