- How to Use WhatsApp on Multiple iPhones Simultaneously
- Telangana: Man drowns to death in a well at Hayathnagar
- Lavanya Tripathi Biography: Age, Personal life, Career, Physical Appearance, Marriage, Movies, Serials, Photos
- KTR dares Revanth and Raghunandan to submit evidence over allegations on ORR tendering
- WWDC 2023: Apple to unveil new Macs, AR/VR Headsets, and iOS 17
- Telangana govt. sanctions Rs. 15 crore for Bonalu, Talasani asks temples to submit applications
- Despite worries, 83% of Indian workers willing to let AI help at job
- Indian-American teen wins $50,000 Young Scientist award
- MG Motor India Reports Sales of 5006 units for the month of May 2023
- Akshaya Patra Foundation resumes Mid-Day Meal Scheme in Bengaluru
Ongole: Ramesh Sanghamitra Hospital holds health camp for rly staff
The Ramesh Sanghamitra Hospital, Ongole, organised health camp for the railway employees in service, retired and their family members at Railway Hospital in Ongole on Thursday.
Ongole: The Ramesh Sanghamitra Hospital, Ongole, organised health camp for the railway employees in service, retired and their family members at Railway Hospital in Ongole on Thursday.
Vijayawada Railway Division Chief Medical Superintendent Dr M Srilakshmi inaugurated the health camp and advised the 200 plus people to get medical advice from the experts by explaining their health issues. She said that people are suffering from many health issues post-Covid pandemic, mainly those aged more than 50 years are suffering from many problems. She advised the public to try to reduce psychological tensions and lead a healthy lifestyle.
Railway Hospital's Additional Medical Superintendent Dr IV Ramanarao said that they are organising medical camps once every six months for the benefit of the railway employees and their family members.
Ramesh Sanghamitra Hospital COO Dr Harikumar Reddy said that apart from running to hospitals at crucial times, it is advisable for the public to utilise health camps to know the risks at early-stage and get cured. Cardiologist Dr B Nagamony, neurosurgeon Dr B Rajasekhar, spine surgeon Dr D Mahesh, orthopaedic Dr I Venkateswara Reddy, pulmonologist Dr Jahangir Sultan and dermatologist Dr Syamasundari and others also participated in the health camp.