- ASIP’s OSAT/ATMP Project launched with Korean JV
- Excise policy case: Delhi court defers order on Sisodia's bail plea amidst pending curative petition
- Surveillance tightened in Sandeshkhali to prevent recurrence of tension
- SC asks UP govt to frame policy for timely payment of advocates' fees
- I have played with him and I am really proud of him: AB de Villiers on Sarfaraz Khan
- West Bengal govt seeks urgent listing of its suit against CBI probes in post-poll violence cases
- Army rushes to aid 500 tourists stranded after sudden snowfall in Sikkim
- Indian Navy provides medical assistance to Iranian fishing vessel
- Freed from circus, elephant Suzy celebrates nine years of freedom
- Will not shrink from countering any threat that undermines collective well-being: Rajnath
Ongole: Strive to achieve goals, students exhorted
Students should set a goal and strive enough to achieve them, advised noted orthopaedic surgeon in the town Dr Chapala Vamsikrishna.
Ongole: Students should set a goal and strive enough to achieve them, advised noted orthopaedic surgeon in the town Dr Chapala Vamsikrishna. He participated as a chief guest at the birthday celebrations of Maddineni Santhamma, the founder of Seetharavamma Memorial Charitable Trust, at Zilla Parishad High School in Pernamitta on Thursday.
The trust members distributed exam pads, pens and sweets to the Class X students.
Speaking at the programme, Dr Vamsikrishna said that the government is spending a lot of funds to provide better education to students and asked them to best utilise the services.
He said that the government schools provide best quality education and asked the students to focus on their studies and pass with good grades.
42nd division corporator Nukathoti Mastanamma told the students not to neglect studies as their parents have great dreams for future of their wards.
Ongole Citizen Forum president Kolla Madhu appreciated the services of Seetharavamma Memorial Charitable Trust for the last few years.
School committee in-charge Golla Narayana presided over the programme while Janudi convener Dr Nukathoti Ravikumar, trust vice-president Nukathoti Sarath Babu, Sridevi, YSRCP leader Nukathoti Eswararao, school staff PVSN Murthy, Phanindra Kumar, Chowdeswari, Subbarao, Pratap and others also participated.