- GHMC gears up for OTS campaigns to collect taxes
- Hyderabad: Narendra Modi to inaugurate CARO in Begumpet Airport on March 5
- Govt okays Rs 1.26-trn worth 3 semicon plants
- Hyderabad: CM A Revanth Reddy all praise for badminton player
- Hyderabad: State government rolls out guidelines to fix Dharani glitches; Drive from today
- Happy Women’s Day 2024: 7 Powerful Ways to Celebrate and Empower Women
- Key indices drift higher on fag-end short covering
- Protests by TDP Women Leaders Rock Nellore City
- Indian pace of innovation rising: Gates
- Altairo opens European luxury furniture outlet
Pension will be door delivered from 1 September: CM YS Jagan
AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has said that the pension will be door delivered from 1 September.
Kadapa: AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has said that the pension will be door delivered from 1 September. After becoming the CM, YS Jagan has visited Kadapa district where he has participated in the Farmer's Day celebrations at Jammalamadugu.
Speaking on the occasion, CM YS Jagan said there would be no need to give a bribe to get the pension. He said that the Village Secretariat would be set up at every village which has a population of 2 thousand.
CM YS Jagan clarified that for every 50 houses in the village a Grama volunteer will be appointed and will implement the welfare schemes beyond caste, religion, and region. He said that this is farmer friendly government and will work for the benefit of the farmer.
On the occasion, CM YS Jagan has recalled that YSR had implemented a zero-interest scheme for the farmers. He said the farmers would be given interest-free crop loans with Rs 84,000 crores.
The Chief Minister said that in Kadapa district Rs 1,000 crore loans had been given in just 37 days. He said the farmers are also given 9 hours free current during the day time. For which Rs 1700 crore was sanctioned for the scheme. For the aqua farmers, the current is provided for Rs 1.50 paisa per unit.
CM YS Jagan criticized that the previous government has not even thought to provide free current to the farmers. He also clarified that the government will pay the premium amount for farmers crop insurance.
CM said that his government had cleared the grain dues to the farmers. He commented that the earlier Chandrababu government has not even paid the seed dues.
The YSRCP supremo said there was no initiative taken on the Rayalaseema drought situation. He said that the YSRCP government has canceled the road tax for agricultural tractors.
CM YS Jagan has announced that the farmers will be provided with Rs 2,000 crore as the disaster relief fund and Rs 12,500 will be given under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.