- Banks propel markets to new highs
- Ireland beat Afghanistan by six wickets to secure maiden Test victory
- VBA can win 6 Maha LS seats solo, fight on all 48 if need be, claims Prakash Ambedkar
- Student slap case: Children provided counselling facilities, UP govt tells SC
- Google to Pull These 10 Apps from Play Store Over Non-Compliance
- Bengaluru cafe blast was due to IED, Siddaramaiah says
- Formula 1 chief and FIA president to meet over allegations against Christian Horner
- 'PM - Surya Ghar: Muft Bijli Yojana' promises to save Rs 15,000 per household
- My resolve is to prevent Trinamool from looting public money in Bengal: PM Modi
- Pakistan's presidential election on March 9
Police chief, family walk to Tirumala hills
The AP State police chief RP Thakur went to Tirumala by walking the distance on pathway from Alipiri in Tirupati to the shrine along with his family members on Monday.
Tirupati : The AP State police chief RP Thakur went to Tirumala by walking the distance on pathway from Alipiri in Tirupati to the shrine along with his family members on Monday.
As part of his paying vow to Lord Venkateswara, the DGP has trekked all the steps and reached Tirumala in two and a half-hours.
The DGP will go to Lord Venkateswara Swamy darshan on Tuesday early hours. On the arrival of police boss, Tirupati Urban police have made security arrangements along with the pathway.